- RSS Channel Showcase 4755938
- RSS Channel Showcase 1683505
- RSS Channel Showcase 9579734
- RSS Channel Showcase 6852253
Articles on this Page
- 09/18/17--17:51: _7 Items to Create A...
- 09/25/17--00:09: _A Christian’s Guide...
- 09/26/17--06:04: _30 Days of Praising...
- 10/02/17--00:11: _Instant Pot Peppero...
- 10/03/17--00:02: _10 Ways to Bless Yo...
- 10/04/17--00:55: _Is Diet to Go Right...
- 10/07/17--00:19: _How to Get Resident...
- 10/16/17--00:43: _Good Parents Can Ha...
- 10/18/17--00:25: _5 Realistic Steps t...
- 09/18/17--17:51: 7 Items to Create A Christ-Centered Home This Christmas
- 09/25/17--00:09: A Christian’s Guide to Dealing with Bullies
- 09/26/17--06:04: 30 Days of Praising God in the Storms of Life Bible Reading Plan
- 10/02/17--00:11: Instant Pot Pepperoncini Pot Roast Recipe
- 10/03/17--00:02: 10 Ways to Bless Your Pastor for Pastor Appreciation Month
- 10/04/17--00:55: Is Diet to Go Right for You?
- 10/07/17--00:19: How to Get Residential Treatment for Your Child
- 10/16/17--00:43: Good Parents Can Have Kids Who Make Bad Choices
- 10/18/17--00:25: 5 Realistic Steps to Overcome Secondary Trauma Starting Today
Your home is a beautiful reflection of who you are, and at no time is that more true than during the holiday season. I want my home to be welcoming, inviting, and joyful during the holidays. But more than anything else, my priority is to keep Christ at the center of my Christmas celebrations. Use […]
The post 7 Items to Create A Christ-Centered Home This Christmas appeared first on The Holy Mess.
Did you know that nearly 1 in 3 students from grades six through ten are bullied every day? Imagine your child being taunted, teased, or even hurt by another child. You see the pain that bullying has inflicted on your child and the hurt you feel when you don’t know what to do. This Christian’s […]
Have you recently experienced a storm in your life? Your storm might be a literal one, such as the Hurricanes we recently experienced in Texas, Florida, and the Caribbean, or the wildfires in Montana, Oregon and California. Your life storms might be emotional such as ongoing battles with depression or difficult relationships. Your storms might […]
The post 30 Days of Praising God in the Storms of Life Bible Reading Plan appeared first on The Holy Mess.
Ask any Instant Pot owner for a favorite recipe using their pressure cooker, and time and again you discover many claim this pot roast as a favorite. Often called Mississippi Mud Pot Roast, this Instant Pot Pepperoncini Pot Roast recipe is a staple. Pepperoncini give it just a touch of heat while the ingredients come […]
October is Pastor and Ministry Appreciation Month. Do you want to say thank you to your pastor and other church workers, but you aren’t exactly sure what they would appreciation? Here are 10 ways to bless your pastor for Pastor Appreciation Month. How did Pastor Appreciation Month start? It appears that Pastor Appreciation Month began […]
The post 10 Ways to Bless Your Pastor for Pastor Appreciation Month appeared first on The Holy Mess.
Have you ever said to yourself, “I would love to eat better. If someone would prepare healthy food and put it in front of me, I would totally eat it.” I’ve said that a number of times. Healthy eating requires time for planning, prep, and shopping. When I was contacted by Diet-to-Go with a sample of their […]
No one gives birth or adopts a child with the hope that he or she will need residential treatment someday. Coming to the conclusion that your child needs care in a facility is an incredibly difficult, painful process for any parent. These decisions are not made lightly. Yet, for many children there comes a time […]
Good parents can have kids who make bad choices. There, I said it. There are plenty of good parents out there who have kids who make bad choices. I’m sure you know a few, and I do too. I’ve known amazingly consistent, loving parents who had kids who made poor choices. Conversely, I’ve known parents […]
If you parent a child with special needs or work in a care giving capacity, more than likely you have experienced Secondary Trauma. Often called Secondary PTSD, secondary trauma is when you are exposed indirectly to trauma through hearing about the firsthand trauma experiences of others. In this post we explore 5 realistic steps to overcome secondary trauma starting […]
The post 5 Realistic Steps to Overcome Secondary Trauma Starting Today appeared first on The Holy Mess.